What it is:
A naturally powerful, anti-aging watermelon face serum that hydrates and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
All skin types
Features and Benefits:
• Watermelon Extract is high in fatty acids (linoleic acid and oleic acid), antioxidants, reduces puffiness, balances water retention, and helps protect against photoaging induced wrinkles and spots.
• Neroli calms, reduces redness, and tightens. It helps regulate the skin's sebum level and balances oily or dry skin.
• Frankincense, rich in antioxidants and used in many skin treatments, reduces the appearance of large pores, helps prevent wrinkles, and helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow the signs of aging.
• Twenty-one special plant extracts combine to create this powerful anti-aging serum that is plumping and firming for fine lines, moisturizing and soothing for dehydrated skin, brightening and calming for sensitive skin, and revitalizing, invigorating, and energizing to dull tired skin.
• Watermelon Face Serum is non-comedogenic and good for all skin types and helps to create a barrier to maintain skin’s moisture level and improve the skin tone.
• An oil serum that hydrates, moisturizes and plumps to help the complexion regain its natural radiance, leaving the skin with a natural watermelon glow.
Apply to face and décolleté nightly to tighten, soothe, protect, nourish, and restore maturing skin.
Pro Tip: Before applying the Watermelon Seed Face Serum, spray the Probiotic Balancing Facial Toner on the face and then apply the Watermelon Seed Facial Serum to add an extra hydration boost to the skin - a really simple glow recipe!
The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology emphasizes the importance of hydrating older skin as it becomes dryer with aging. This hydrating watermelon facial serum benefit prevents "taut skin, superficial lines, premature aging, and wrinkles" caused from dehydrated aging skin (1) by refreshing, softening, protecting, purifying, toning, and hydrating the skin.
Additionally, this top-rated anti-aging face serum not only helps hydrate the skin, but also acts as a makeup primer.
Citrullus lanatus (Water melon) Seed Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Aniba roseodora (Rosewood) Oil, Eriocephalus punctulatus (Chamomile Cape) Oil, Citrus deliciosa (Mandarin Red) Oil, Citrus reticulata (Tangerine) Oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Cistus ladaniferus (Rock Rose) Oil, Boswelia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Daucus carota (Carrot Seed) Oil, Rosa demascena (Rose Otto) Oil, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile German) Oil, Rosa demascena (Rose Otto) Absolute, Vitamin E, Magnesium Bentonite, Rosa Damascena and (Rosemary) Oil.
Commonly Asked Questions
What are the active ingredients in the serum?
There is no one active ingredient in the Watermelon Facial Serum that is responsible for the amazing results seen after using this serum. There are twenty-one different plant extracted oils in the Watermelon Serum. It is the combined synergy of these natural plant extracted oils in our special formula which is responsible for the best selling Watermelon Face Serum being called in many reviews as one of the best face serums for your daily skincare routine.
Is the Watermelon Seed Serum free of synthetic fragrances?
We don't use any artificial fragrances in any product at Mississippi Miracle Clay including the Watermelon Seed Facial Serum. The beautiful scent of this product comes naturally from the fruit extracts, resin extract, flower extracts, and root extracts which are all skillfully combined to make this product one of the most subtle, delicate, and soothing smelling serums! Every application of the Watermelon Face Serum is a special treat for the senses!
Is the Watermelon Face Serum vegan and cruelty-free?
You bet it is! We don't use any animal products or byproducts (milk, hormones, etc. ) in the Watermelon Seed Facial Serum, and we never test on animals. You can rest assured that this moisturizer is perfect for people who want to feel good about what they are using on their skin! Not only a brightening serum for your skin but helps brighten up the world too!
- Calculated at Checkout